Because of the K1’s compact size and easy to use push-button beverage selection controls, the K1 is ideally suited for standalone hospitality self-service areas. Such areas can include (but are no means limited to):
- Self-Service Restaurant Counters
- Hotel Buffet Areas
- Reception Areas & Self-Catering Communal Dining Areas
Other Uses for K1
A unique feature of this machine is that, should you not have direct access to a cold water supply, it is also available in a version with a removable water tank. The tank holds sufficient water to supply approx. 15 x 8 fl-oz cups of coffee before requiring refilling. You can of course have one plumbed for the duration of your lease but you are fully covered for ALL parts, labour and servicing of your machine. We do this by ensuring that only the finest qualities of ingredients are used and by maintaining regular contact with your machine. The monthly leasing costs above INCLUDE all servicing, call-out charges and engineer visits throughout the duration of your lease on the basis that you continue to buy your ingredients from us.
- Height 610mm
- Width 330mm
- Depth 530mm
Hourly drink capacity:
Approx number of drinks before refilling:
Drinks Selection: (Fresh Bean)
- Mocha or Flat White* (new)
- Hot Chocolate
- White Coffee
- Hot Water for Tea or Soup
At Amore Coffee, we are redefining the self-service coffee experience. by pairing the most robust and state-of-the-art dispensing technology with the world’s finest coffee bean varieties. This is why with every new Bean To Cup installation, we also offer:
- Enough Ingredients for 1,000 Drinks Completely Free
- A Free Coffee Tasting Session at Our Swalwell office
- Completely Free Installation & Delivery of Each B2C Machine
- 500 Takeaway Cups & Lids Free
- Free Monthly On-site Hygiene and Machine MOT Visit
- Coffee Beans Roasted Every 4 Weeks to Ensure Maximum Freshness
- Next Day Delivery Available For Coffee Beans & Ingredients
- Crockery Start-Up Set
- 7-Day On Hand Technical Telephone Support
Most importantly of all, each of our coffee machines is available for lease, rent, and purchase, with no separate maintenance contracts applicable.
Where should we start when choosing our new coffee machine?
Get in touch and arrange your free on-site visit where we’ll look at your requirements, make suggestions and walk you through the process step by step. When we leave you’ll have the best ideas, recommendations and pricing options tailor-made for your offices. We’ll also help you plan from the beginning if fresh coffee is new to your office.
Do I have to buy our coffee machine outright?
You can, but very few of our customers do. We offer lease, and rental options, and all-inclusive packages, which are adopted by over 80% of our customers.
Do I need a mains water supply?
It’s certainly preferable, but all of our machines can operate from pump-fed bottled water giving complete flexibility of location.
Is aftercare included?
As long as you are a paying customer of ours and continue to buy your ingredients from us your coffee machine is under our full guarantee. Simples. If there’s a problem, we fix it at no cost to you. It’s an all-inclusive service and offers you complete peace of mind. This includes regular servicing, all call- outs and all parts. You will never have a service or repair bill to pay.
- A large variety of coffee – Our coffee machines dispense a wide variety of coffees, including the following: lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, macchiatos, mochas, and the classic white or black options. Our machines offer a huge selection of coffee so that your customers have a lot to choose from.
- Quick to make – Our coffee machines dispense each beverage extremely quickly. Our machines make bean-to-cup, barista-style coffee in around 30 seconds – oh, and hot chocolate as well!
- Low maintenance – Our coffee machines require very minimal maintenance, and topping up your ingredients takes only a matter of seconds.
- Modern aesthetic – Our coffee machines look great wherever they are in your establishment. They have a modern, Italian design, that will add a little class to your kitchen or bar.
- Coin-operated options – Most of our coffee machines have the option of adding a coin-operated unit. Whether you choose to make a profit from your coffee, or just cover your costs, it’s completely up to you.
- Water supply options – Our coffee machines come in two main varieties: plumbed-in, or refillable tank-fed. If you’re unsure about which kind would best suit your office, get in touch with the friendly folk here at Amore Coffee and we’ll come in and offer some free advice.